About the Opportunity
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience. Designer should provide the high spec, easy to use informative and attractive product. A designer must have a clear understanding of business goals and user behaviour, and be proficient in a wide variety of skills, ranging from psychology to design and technology.
Role and Responsibilities
- Create wireframes, storyboards and logos.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Design Banners and info graphics for Different In House management and Social Media
- Candidate should have a understanding about design guidelines, a/b testing, UCD etc.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designing .
- Experience in creating and designing wireframes.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Figma and after effect.
- Have good experience in color harmony, typography and new design trends
- Basic knowledge in front end development.
- Basic understanding about user persona, user story and user journey.
Bachelor’s degree in B.Sc in Design, Computer Science, Web Development, Graphic Design or related field
Minimum 2-3 years of experience in designing,Also portfolio will be considered