To work on building stunning products where you will be in charge of both its UI and APIs. An ideal candidate will be someone who can design software architecture, build back end components and integrate them with other web applications and APIs while maintaining a clean and easy UI. Someone who can put the UX at the Center of the product and has a product mentality rather than a service mentality.
1. To define a scalable back end architecture of the application and DB to make applications highly scalable and high performing
2. Building a robust and strong software system
3. Creating Super administration and Backup plans
4. To discuss UI and UX with design team
5. Creating responsive UI which are simple and easy to understand while providing the user with the best possible UX
6. Make reliable APIs and using those APIs to make product highly functional while still being simple and intuitive
7. Debugging and Documentation of the applications and APIs created
8. Monitoring the interfaces and optimization for better performance
1. Strong knowledge of any one stack like MEAN, MERN, LAMP etc.
2. Excellent understanding of HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap and JS is expected
3. Understanding and application of DOM to create interfaces is necessary
4. Command over any one database technology preferably SQL based like MariaDB. MongoDB and ClickHouse knowledge is welcome here.
5. The ability to integrate a variety of data sources and databases into a single system
6. Experience of building and maintaining a CMS
7. Knowledge of architectures like MVC is required
8. A detailed understanding of database design and administration
9. Proficiency when it comes to code versioning tools and JWT tokens
1 to 4 years of experience